126 West Regent Street, Glasgow.
G2 2RQ.

Contact Us

Business Hours

Mon - Fri:
9:00am - 5.30pm

Home Insurance


Home Insurance

Having the right level of buildings insurance is usually a condition of your mortgage.  When buying a new property, you are normally advised to have your insurance policy in force on Exchange of Contracts.  We can arrange both buildings and contents cover for you over the telephone and we can provide your solicitor with the necessary documentation byemail to prevent delays.

If you have existing cover, we can review this for you to ensure that you have the right cover for your home and your belongings.

We also offer insurance for landlords; tenants; unoccupied properties and properties which are being refurbished or are of a non-standard construction.

We offer a range of home insurance products from rated providers and try to get you the best cover both for your own needs while also ensuring that your cover complies with the terms of your mortgage.

0141 266 0630

Home Insurance Stats

  • There are 22.6 million homes in the UK.
  • 5 million homes in the UK don’t have any form of home insurance.
  • The average home has contents worth in excess of £35,000.
  • The average premium (for both building and contents cover) costs £309 per year.
  • That’s less than £6 per week to cover your building and its contents.
  • The mosts common claim is for water damage, accounting for 28% of claims in 2017.
  • The average claim for a burst water pipe is £25,000.

Source: Finder.com

© Mortgage 121 Ltd. All Rights Reserved